Every woman loves wearing jewelry. That’s is true. But not any woman knows how to wear it beautifully. Let’s find out why and how through this article below!
In the past, women often took on the role of housework, cooking, and child care, just a shadow behind the men but today is different. The modern woman is the woman who accompanies the man, they have a career, have their own goals, and, importantly, always beautiful in all circumstances. Therefore, modern women always buy for themselves the necessary beauty items. Clothing, bags or shoes may be the first impression items, but their strong appeal and dignity come from jewelry accessories.
It can be said that using jewelry is an art, a woman who knows how to choose jewelry is an artist.
Since ancient times, Nephrite jade has been known to be a precious gem, favored by the elite classes of mandarins and kings. It is believed that jade brings luck, helping the master to avoid evil and danger.
Nephrite jade is mainly green. In addition, Nephrite also has a number of many colors such as white to gray, yellow to brown, black or another color. Most jade is pale yellow in color, with some spots on the body. However, deep, solid, green Nephrite jade is the highest value. That is one of the reasons why jade jewelry is favored by women.
In addition to the green beauty, jade also has an extremely great feng-shui effect:
– Nephrite jade helps to bring luck, keeping the bad luck away, against evil and other dangers lurking.
– Helps the relationship between colleagues, friends, family members be better.
– Nephrite jade is a symbol of tolerance, humility. It has the ability to transmit faith and wisdom to the owner to help them stay alert to make the right decisions in life.
– Nephrite jade is a symbol of power, fame, and representative of the aristocracy. It is also said that Nephrite jade is also a symbol of peace and luck. They strengthen health, have a good effect on prolonging life. The person who carries jade with them regularly prevents visual impairment and helps in the rotation of air currents in the body.
– Nephrite is a symbol of the constellation of seven women.
– According to the shamans, cold-toned jade has the power of prophecy, while the dark colors are capable of protecting the wearer from bad things.
With what the article has presented, now you understand why modern women must choose jade jewelry, right? Wish beautiful woman soon find themselves favorite jade jewelry!